May 30, 2009

What really want in my deeply mind?

I had a job interview in before yesterday.
I'd like to get main job quick.But I don't like that company job very much, but anyway first of all, I need to get something job.
I'll get the result at next week.
but one person said me "Don't compromise in serching job. You should serch what you really want. You should consider with have your own business."
After that, I'm unable to make a quick decision.
What should I do? I might compromise in it if I'll hear about good result.

---What kind of job what I really want...?
Asking myself but I'm not sure...
Also she said me "Your life mission's key-word is "children". I wonder if you want to teach something or lead to children in your deeply mind"
(She is not fortune-teller.She is one of healer.)
Mmm, I like children very much, I like sing a song, drawing(I'm used to be CG designer.) and dancing with them. And I've been a little think that it would be very happy if I could teach English them with songs or drawing.
I'm not interested in babysitter. I'm very interested in teaching English of infants and want to lead them. There is a licentiate for the job in Japan.
I need to seek the information.And I have to study hard English, too!
And I hope I can get really want to do for my life. Well, I also want some kids myself. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear!

    I think you should follow your heart and believe in your dreams. One of my friends, she used to work as a watress at restaurants or bar, she didnt know what kind of job would be good for her. She was like that until 34 years old. When one day she decided to take acupuncture lessons AND she found her dream work! Now she is successful acupuncturist!
    I believe you ll enjoy your work too!
    I pray for you! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanuki chan

    Thanks for your kindness and the warmest words.
    I'm not sure yet, but I can't take my time so long.But I have to right thing.Mmm, it's difficult.I wish I were spend happy life always...

    ReplyDelete