May 24, 2009

Train for June 7th

(May 23th)

I trained for marathon at June 7th.
I usually train almost every weekend but it has been rained during weekend in May.I couldn't work out.
Today I ran 28.5km.
I usually try to run for long distance and take long time train in 3 or 2 weeks at marathon.It' called LONG SLOW DISTANCE train.

While running I ran into one of my neighbor.
She said "Wow, you're running! it's great! I can't run..."
And I said her "Well, that's the way it should be."
Infact,I think I can complete run, others also can run complete!

I'd like to complete run within 4 hours and 30 minutes next race!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear!

    your body condition is always in great shape!
    I envy your body powers! Im not as strong and healthy uuu Please give me some of your powers hihi!
    Good luck on your next marathon! Im so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanuki chan

    Wow! My body isn't great shape yet! I have to loose weight and fat more until the race for I can complete run! :(
    I've heard about if you can loose 1kg, you can faster than 3 minutes.
    I believe this 'cause I can faster.
    I want to be faster runner!!

    ReplyDelete