May 13, 2009

Job interview

I went to a job interview today.
I have lost my main job since this Feb.
I have another job that is call-center that is very short time job although, so I have to find new main job.
I have sent my resume and take job interview many time, but unfortunataly I can't get now.

I remember a man said on TV program that sometimes he thinks that he's abandoned by everyone...
I know his feeling well now.

Is there nothing to we can do about recession?

Well, but I try to have positive thinking.
I believe myself.
And I hope I can find right work for me soon.
But I'm not sure what is right job for me.

Um, I feel negative today. :(
Mayby I get well tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Please dont loose your hope for better job!
    Now its a bit hard due to world economy crisis but it wont last forever!
    I think you have more chances to find a work then I! Im still not good eanough at Japanese uuuuu.....

    Im always beside you through prayers!
    GOOD LUCK ON SEARCHING NEW JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanuki chan

    thanks for your warmest words!!!!
    Yes I shoudn't lose my hope.
    I continue serching new job!

    ReplyDelete