May 27, 2009

Yes, we can!

"Yes, we can."
It's absolutely famous phrase, isn't it?
I listen to radio English conversation program for study almost everyday, and Today's subject was Barack Obama's speech when January 8, 2008.
I think he speaks in an over-precise way and slow speaking, especially I thought also when I watched his presidential inaugural address on TV.
I'm not sure but I hope he can improve the economy and address the nuclear disarmament issue in earnest.

That's inexcusable about North Korea have resumed of nuclear tests!!!
What a stupid!! Do they understand become isolated from the global community?
We have to make an efforts and consider toward the realization of world peace.

2 comments:

  1. Dear!

    Im so proud of your English! Its always the hardest task to discuss in English about politics and economy but you did it perfectly! Good job!

    well,,,Kim Zung Ill is in a very bad health condition, maybe he is dying, therre he wants to show the world his power before his death? Of course its stupid because the North Korea wont be able to win the war against USA or China or Rossia. But Kim Zung Ill was always a bit crazy guy ne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanuki chan!
    Thanks for your warmest commemt!!
    I have to more study! Gambarimasu!! :)

    Well, I know about Kim Zung Ill is very bad health.and wants show his power.But I think his(or North Korea) attitude is very stupid.
    I really hope they stop to resume of nuclear test.

    ReplyDelete